This unit seeks to make connections between what Christians believe and how we are to live our lives everyday.
It studies a multitude of issues including:
- Why is theology important to everyday life?
- How does the gospel speak to 24/7 life?
- What about media, fashion, and social structures?
- What about the ‘mundane’ activities of life?
- What about hobbies, transport, fashion, sleep and rest?
- How do we manage our personal spirituality?
- Practical Theology in Action: Christian Thinking in the Service of Church and Society by Paul Ballard and John Pritchard
- Redeeming the Routines: Bringing Theology to Life by Robert Banks
- Practicing Our Faith: A Way of Life for a Searching People by Dorothy C. Bass and Mary Shawn Copeland
- Truthful Action: Explorations in Practical Theology by Duncan Forrester
- Who Needs Theology: An invitation to the study of God by Stanley Grenz and Roger Olson
- Practical Theology: An Introduction by Richard Osmer
- Practicing the Way of Jesus: Life Together in the Kingdom of Love by Mark Scandrette
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life in Christ by Peter Scazzero
- Practicing Theology: Beliefs and Practices in Christian Life by Miroslav Volf and Dorothy C. Bass
- The Complete Book of Everyday Christianity: An A-to-Z Guide to Following Christ in Every Aspect of Life by Robert Banks and R. Paul Stephens
Theology of Everyday Life Course Guide