This unit provides an excellent biblical and practical introduction to evangelism.
It looks at numerous questions and issues:
- What is the gospel message?
- What is the connection between God’s sovereignty and human freedom in evangelism?
- What hinders productive evangelism?
- Is everyone an evangelist? What is the role of an evangelist?
- How can I powerfully communicate my faith?
- What varieties of evangelism can be effective in different contexts? And what about small group evangelism and mass evangelism?
Christian Evangelism Course Guide